Blocked Bladder Read several articles detailing the symptoms and treatment of a blocked bladder.
* Blood In Your Cat's Urine Blood in a cat's urine is a condition called hematuria. The blood may be an indication of a simple urinary infection or a more serious problem. Learn more . . .
* FLUTD - Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disorder Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disorder or FLUTD is a general name for a wide variety of possible urinary tract problems. Understanding this common urinary disorder is important for any cat breeder.
* Kidney Failure In The Cat Kidney failure is the #1 cause of death in older cats. Every cat owner should know the signs to look for and the care needed by a cat whose kidneys may be in trouble...
* Normal Ranges For Bloodwork & Urine In The Cat This article contains a handy chart showing the various tests, units of measurement and normal ranges that appear in the report when your veterinarian runs a complete blood panel or urine test on your cat.
* PKD in 2006 An overview of polycystic kidney disease traces the progress the cat fancy has made dealing with the problem in cats in the last decade.